The Mistwalker Recruiting Policy:
You will need to fill out the Application and get approved before you get set up as a Full Member. You can get an in game invite, but you will stay as a Recruit until this process is done.
1. Read the By Laws first, if you agree, proceed.
2. Fill out the Application and submit it to the site. This is our first impression of you, so please elaborate.
3. The Guild will review your application and vote on it. This process can take up to 10 days to complete.
4. Post a greeting in the Meet and Greet forums.
5. If the game is not release yet, you may get a PM from one of our council members, so be sure to check this site often.
6. If you are approved by the Guild, you will be contacted here or in game to become a full member.
Note: This Policy will probably change once then game launches. At that point, an in game interview will be implemented.
Friends and Family Policy:
Friends and Family: Any Member can sponsor a Friend/Family for Membership to the Guild. As long as they have been a Member in good standing for at lest 30 days. Members that want to sponsor a Friend or Family member will need to contact a Council Member for further instructions.
We understand that there might be Members that will want to play with their Child in game. If they want to get them into the Guild, that is fine, but we do need to follow a couple of simple Rules.
1. If the Child is under the age of 13, then the parent will need to be online with them. They cannot post in the froums, this is in game only.
2. If the Child is over 13, then the normal rules apply like any other Member. **Posting in the forums can be optional based upon the Guild vote.